OST to PST Converter Pro 1.1GLADwev Software - Shareware
Key Features of OST to PST Converter Pro:-
- Support Exchange 5.0 to 2013.
- Support Outlook 97 to 2013 and Outlook for Office 365.
- Support OST files created by Exchange ActiveSync.
- Support Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000,XP, Vista, Windows 7/8 and Windows Server 2003/2008/2012. Both 32bit and 64bit operating systems are supported.
- Rrecover mail messages, folders, posts, calendars, appointments, meeting requests, contacts, distribution lists, tasks, task requests, journals and notes in OST files. All properties, such as subject, to, from, cc, bcc, date, etc., are recovered.
- Recover mail messages in plain text, RTF and HTML format.
- Recover attachments, including the documents and images attached to messages and embedded in HTML bodies.
- Recover embedded objects, such as another message, Excel Worksheets, Word documents, etc.
- The recovered items are saved and converted to personal folders (PST) files that can easily be accessed by Microsoft Outlook and other compatible mail clients.
- Convert OST to PST files fast and efficiently.
- Support to recover oversized 2GB OST files.
- Recover OST files as large as 16777216 TB (i.e. 17179869184 GB).
- Recover password protected OST files, both compressible encryption and high encryption(or best encryption) are supported even if you don't have the password.
- Generate fixed PST file in Unicode format to preserve all text encodings.
- Split pst files in case output pst file size is very large
- Multi phase recovery with advanced and accurate alogrithms.
- Efficient and high performance.
OST to PST Converter Pro is a Shareware software in the category Communications developed by GLADwev Software.
The latest version of OST to PST Converter Pro is 1.1, released on 03/03/2015. It was initially added to our database on 03/03/2015.
OST to PST Converter Pro runs on the following operating systems: Windows.
Users of OST to PST Converter Pro gave it a rating of 5 out of 5 stars.
Write a review for OST to PST Converter Pro!